Friday, June 27, 2014

New Home Sweet New Home!


We are moving! Well, there is a lot to do between there and here... but we are moving. At last - we are moving to a school district that all 3 Sillie Chilliez can attend and should be a great deal easier for all concerned especially our little Emperor. The girls are, understandably, not as enthusiastic about the move but I am sure once they see we aren't moving to Katmandu and we can easily keep in touch with all our peeps they will see that this is a good thing. There are so many more opportunities in public school than there are at private that I hope to keep them extremely busy!!

This is our new home! A 4 bedroom 2 bath Cape.. in a very nice neighborhood... it a long story how we got here.. but things have not been going according to plan.. our townhome is on the market.. and we are hoping for a buyer to appear any day now... it is a laborious task packing and moving with 3 young children.. I can't imagine how I would have been able to do this if I were working.. but then agian, if I were working we would be in a totally different situation. 

So we are moving forward.. and on. Is it me or is our Home Sweet Home in desperate need of a front porch?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment